Friday, August 24, 2012

Tag- 40 Beauty Questions

Hey everyone! Today I really wanted to do a tag post, so thats what I am going to do! I am going to do the 40 beauty questions tag. So lets get started...

Skincare:

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice, once in the morning and once in the afternoon.

2. What skin type do you have?

I have combination skin, some parts are oily and some are dry. I have sensitive skin.

3. What is your current facial wash?

I use the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.

4. Do you exfoliate?

Yes, I exfoliate at least twice a week. But the one I have, you can use daily.

5. What brand do you use?

I use derma E fruit Enzyme Facial Scrub.

6. What moisturizer do you use?

I use the Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer.

7. Do you have freckles?

Nope.

8. Do you use eye cream?

No but I think I might start because you are never to young to prevent wrinkles. 

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

No, "knock on wood" haha

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

Nope.

Makeup:

11. What foundation do you use?

I do not use foundation.

12. How about concealer?

I use the Mac Select Cover-up Concealer and Studio Finish Concealer.

13. Do you know your undertone color?

I think I have yellow-y undertones. But I am not completely sure.

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I think they are cute for parties and night time but I do not like to wear them during the day.

15. What brand of mascara do you use?

I always switch it up but I usually use a drugstore brand.

16. Sephora or MAC?

I really like MAC but I feel like Sephora has more of a variety so if I have to choose I would say Sephora.

17. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No. :(

18. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

Brushes mainly, but I also some times use an eyelash curler and I use cotton swabs and sponges.

19. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

YES! I always use an eyeshadow primer! I use either a Mac paint pot, Urban Decay Primer Potion, or Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

20. For the face?

I occasionally use one.

21. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

I like a shimmer light tan/ brown color. But I also really like Brulee by MAC.

22. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

I usually like gel eyeliner but I use pencil sometimes.

23. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Rarely! You should try to be careful with that if your answer to this question is everyday. haha

24. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

I like them but I think they get a little messy and cause a lot of fall out.

25. Do you use mineral makeup?

Not really. But occasionally I do use mineral makeup?

26. What is your favorite lipstick?

I don't really like lipstick.

27. How about lipgloss?

MAC's baby sparks dazzle glass.

28. What is your favorite blush to use?

MAC Dame.

29. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

Nope! I have never bought makeup on ebay.

30. Do you like drugstore makeup?

YES! If the makeup is good it does not matter if it is from the department store or the drugstore!

31. Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

I don't have one near where I live. :(

32. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Yes, actually I was once at MAC and they had a sign-up for a makeup class but I had something that day so I couldn't go to the class.

33. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Not really as clumsy but more lazy sometimes.

34. Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Using make-up to "fix" something. You shouldn't try to fix something only enhance it.

35. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I like neutral ones but colorful ones sometimes.

36. Which celebrity always has great make up?

I really like Kim Kardashian's makeup. I like her neutral look with the light pink lips.

37. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?

Concealer.

38. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Yeah, when I am really lazy sometimes I go out without any makeup on. 

39. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? 

Yes, but I like makeup to enhance my natural features.

40. What do you think of makeup?

I love it! I think it is amazing to be able to be artistic and creative!


I tag everyone! If you do this tag let me know because I would love to read your answer.

xoxo
Cami



6 comments:

  1. Such a fun tag! Loved reading your answers. I love Sephora too. MAC is great, but Sephora has a little more room to play around with!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a good TAG! I'll put mine up next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I exfoliate too! I really don't need to though. And I have to agree with you on the mac vs. sephora. I really like sephora for the same reason...the selection!
    I really like your blog and I will definitely be back to see some more posts from you!!!
    Have a great night!
    ~Morgan
    p.s. I just ended a series on my blog with a giveaway, there will be three winners =). Please feel free to enter, it is really easy to enter for it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing this tag but it'll probably be up on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading tags like this!♥ I agree with pretty much all of your answers, especially about people that use makeup to 'fix' something and if I had to leave the house with just one thing it would be concealer!!
    I just found your blog and followed you! Would you mind stopping by mine too??
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I love your blog and followed you. Please please follow me back cos I wanna be your blog buddy. I'm doing this tag.

    My blog: revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com

    Looking forward!
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete